Pricing is VAT Incl. with DEBITORDER ONLY
Capped vs Uncapped
- Capped means there is a set limit to your internet usage.
- Uncapped means there is a set limit to your internet speed. (subject to our Acceptable & Fair Use Policy – A&FUP)
Why Go Uncapped?
- Uncapped internet gives you an “up to x Mbps” connection, so you pay for the speed and not the amount of data you use.
The data is shaped, contended and asynchronous.
- Please note this service is network dependant and might not be available on all parts of our network. Uncapped is a best effort service with no guarantees that you will achieve this speed at all times. Should your speed be less than the selected package you can be downgraded to a more suitable package.
- Uncapped accounts will never be capped. However, an uncapped service is not designed for downloading 24/7 continuously. If your intentions are to download 24/7, then rather opt for a Capped Package.